How Does Microsoft Make Money? (Not Bill Gates’s Microsoft Anymore)
But that all came crashing down after the star was charged with sexual assault. Bryant proclaimed himself innocent and the charges were later dropped.
- How to make money quickly
- 2K Games accused of trying to profit from Kobe's death with $ game - Insider
- Black Mamba: Why Kobe Bryant gave himself the nickname - CNN
- Kobe Bryant Trying To Settle 'Black Mamba' Battle With Pharma Company
- I make big money
- Check out Kobe Bryant's luxurious life post retirement - Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant's business empire broke the mold for retired athletes
- Livelihood on binary options without investment
The star and his accuser reached a civil settlement, and Bryant's reputation was badly tainted. That's when he named himself "Black Mamba" as an alter ego to cope with the backlash. An alter ego inspired by 'Kill Bill' Inspired by the code name for a deadly assassin in Quentin Tarantino's movie "Kill Bill," Bryant adopted the nickname to separate his life on and off the court, according to a interview with The New Yorker.
I mamba makes money that killer snake. I'm stone cold, man. Bryant later created the Mamba Sports Academy to provide broader athletic and lifestyle training to competitors at all levels in a number of sports.
He was on his way to a Mamba Sports Academy game Sunday when Bryant, one of his daughters, and seven other people died in a helicopter crash. Nike also held a "Mamba Day" to honor his retirement inand when he died, issued a statement that said, "He was a beloved member of the Nike family. We will miss him greatly.