Was the user wondering how to buy Bitcoin or was he asking how to load his wallet with fiat that is, with paper currency?
After some lively office debate over coffee and a few chocolate bars, we were reminded of something often repeated by teachers: if one person has a question, someone else is probably asking the same thing.
And because here at Coinmama we like to think of ourselves as crypto teachers, we decided to tackle both questions and a few bonus topics as well.
But a crypto wallet is, by its very nature, for cryptocurrency. So the answer to the question depends on what you mean by money.
Start using money that’s free from bank charges, delays and fraud.
If by money you mean Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, then yes! While on some exchanges you can link your credit card or bank account, that link is to the exchange and not to your wallet. In other words, you cannot add fiat to your crypto wallet. How do you buy Bitcoin?
Some live online, some live offline, some can be used to store several different cryptocurrencies, some only one or put money on bitcoin. Many experienced crypto buyers spread their coins out over more than one wallet.
- Indicator for binary options
- Investing in Bitcoin can seem complicated, but it is much easier when you break it down into steps.
- How to start making money on the Internet for a beginner
- This is a risky method, of course, but probably the simplest one to perform.
- All about 24 options
- How to use Bitcoin Inform yourself Bitcoin is different than what you know and use every day.
- You can deposit up to $10, worth of bitcoin in any 7-day period
Every wallet has both a public key and a private key, or two very, very long strings of numbers and letters. The private key is the password to your wallet.
$3,000 Bitcoin ATM Deposit!
Once you do that, your work is basically done! Discover how Bitcoin mining works, what Bitcoin pools and Bitcoin mining hardware are, and more.
Visit Coinmama to learn more today!