Virtual Terminal gives you options to view transaction receipts, print them, or send them to customers via email.
To view a receipt, click Receipt on the Transaction Confirmation page. Virtual Terminal displays the Receipt page.
How to Copy and Paste Command or Output in Linux
To send a copy of the receipt to your local printer, click Print. Here's how to send your customer an email copy of his or her transaction receipt: Click Email on the Receipt page.
Share this video
You'll see the Email Receipt pop-up window: Select an email address from the drop-down menu in the From field. Choose any name registered in your PayPal business profile.
Enter the customer's email address in the To field. Check Send a copy if you want to receive a copy of the receipt.
- Swipe the card on the magnetic reader and enter PIN code.
- Solved: How do I troubleshoot the Square Terminal? - The Seller Community
- Binary options from 5 seconds
- How to make money on the Internet without moisture
- What can I do with transaction receipts in Virtual Terminal?
- Quantum option
- Paypal quick earnings
- Я пыталась помочь умирающему, - объясняла Росио.
The copy goes to the Inbox for the business name you selected in the From field. You can edit or completely replace this text if you wish. Click Send Mail. If email transmission succeeds, you get a confirmation message: If something stops the receipt from being sent or received, you see the following message: If you get the failure message, recheck the customer's email address, correct any errors, and resend the receipt.