Guide and rules for posting Following the guidelines avoids automated filtering or moderator removal of posts or comments.
Moderators may, at their discretion, allow off topic posts to remain visible. Civility and respectful conversation.
Options are on topic. Also, low effort posts are subject to removal. Give sufficient details about your option strategy and trade to discuss it.
How to Start Day Trading with $100:
Title your post informatively with particulars. This enables the post to be found again later on.
- Choosing Options We like options because they have the potential to minimize risk and provide leverage.
- Наконец-то, черт возьми.
- Have money make money
- How to make money on the internet for tajikistan
Posts titled "Help" may be removed. Don't ask for trades. Low effort posts amounting to "Ticker?
Our 6 best ways to invest $100
Think for yourself. New traders: Use the 100 dollar option Questions Safe Haven weekly thread for basic questions, and read the links there. Not a trading journal. If posting account balances, completed trades or active positions: state your analysis, strategy, trade rationale, and trade details so others can understand, discuss, critique, and learn.
Link-posts are filtered images, videos, web links and require mod approval.
You don't need a ton of money to start investing right now.
Narrative in text is required. No Memes.
URL shorteners are unwelcome. No profanity in post titles. No promotions, referrals, or solicitations of any kind. No chat room links.
- Is it possible for me to start trading options with as little as $? : options
- Tape in trading
- Matt specializes in writing about bank stocks, REITs, and personal finance, but he loves any investment at the right price.
- Earning at home without investment via the Internet
No self-promotion of channels or apps. Moderators may, at their discretion, allow any posts and comments to remain visible.
The rules are advisory to the moderators and subject to reasonable discretion.